Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's basically telling him that he thinks he boss at togger. That's all.

Calm down. The fume should've dissipated over the last few days, lets not get worked up about something else.

When you sack a manager there are players left behind that they have signed/nurtured/coached who are going to consider their own futures in the aftermath. Contracts mean very little these days in terms of loyalty but they still hold value in terms of transfers.

If we are to lose Rom then unfortunately that is the pill we have to swallow though remember he might well have gone regardless of the management position.

His form and demeanor tell me he is going so good luck to him if that is the case I want players with grit,positive attitude and determination at this club.

When you sack a manager there are players left behind that they have signed/nurtured/coached who are going to consider their own futures in the aftermath. Contracts mean very little these days in terms of loyalty but they still hold value in terms of transfers.

If we are to lose Rom then unfortunately that is the pill we have to swallow though remember he might well have gone regardless of the management position.

His form and demeanor tell me he is going so good luck to him if that is the case I want players with grit,positive attitude and determination at this club.

Losing Martinez has no bearing on Lukaku being at Everton next season. If anything, it'd make it more likely.

He had downed tools; hardly the attitude shown by a player working for his manager.

Hard to tell what difference Martinez going will make to Lukaku's immediate thoughts.

As strikers go, he is a finisher and not a grafter, it's just what style of player he is. I personally think it was Martinez's slow approach with only rare flashes of counter-attacking football that inhibited his ability to contribute in the best way he could.

Whether or not Rom see's it that way and will wait to see who comes in is anyone's guess. Then again the want for Champions League football has been on the table for a while, so he has his get-out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back