Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henen tweeted again, looks like he just made a spelling mistake in the first tweet. Now it says something along the lines of "Happy Birthday, I wish you the best for your future, you'll be one of the very best"

Ok.
Just showed the tweet to my French colleague.
He says there must be a typo.
But the typo could be in two places.
Either
"Tu vas faire parti des plus grandes"
Meaning - you are going to be among the best.
Or
"Tu vas faire partir les plus grandes"
Meaning - you are going to remove the best!

But still, why don't we all beat up Henen for mouthing off, right? (Even if it isn't true)
Him and all the other disrespectful Belgians ...

But still, why don't we all beat up Henen for mouthing off, right? (Even if it isn't true)
Him and all the other disrespectful Belgians ...
The way he has played since Christmas - I just hope we get a massive fee for him. So I'm pleased he would go to PSG.

Henen tweeted again, looks like he just made a spelling mistake in the first tweet. Now it says something along the lines of "Happy Birthday, I wish you the best for your future, you'll be one of the very best"

It doesn't get more clearer than this.

Goodbye Romelu!

Not sure that is a decent translation - my colloquial French is well out-of-date and it would be better read by a native speaker. But Kristian Walsh - probably partially blinded by blubbering over a picture of Klopp - has missed out the 'faire' and just translated 'partir'

"Tu vas partir" (you are going to leave) may have a very different implication from "tu vas faire partir something or other" (you are going to cause something to leave). In this case, possibly slang for blowing kisses? Like I said, I would wait until someone who speaks decent colloquial French can translate it.

Kristian Walsh is just a crying little baby .... stirring ECHO moron.

Who cannot even translate a tweet properly.

It doesn't get more clearer than this.

Goodbye Romelu!

Think people are reading too much into David Hernan's tweets personally.

Kopite Kristian Walsh the first to go crying off on the internet. Who'd of thought it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back