Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been pissed off with him for about 6 months. lazy as fudge. the goals he has scored have been only through moments of brilliance, NOT hard work. the best goal he ever scored was his first when he knocked himself out.

he IS very talented. but a striker half as talented with twice the work rate will score as much goals.

I have been pissed off with him for about 6 months. lazy as fudge. the goals he has scored have been only through moments of brilliance, NOT hard work. the best goal he ever scored was his first when he knocked himself out.

he IS very talented. but a striker half as talented with twice the work rate will score as much goals.

To be fair some of the games he has been let down by the performances of those who play behind him...he has been lazy on/off this season but scoring goals in the EPL is very difficult and at times this season he was scoring for fun.

If hard work guaranteed you goals...then Steven Naismith should be getting 50 every season

So I have mental health issues because you disagree with me? Is your cave nice?

I'm here mate just use the reply button, but yes I would for the pure fact Rom has a hell of a lot more to his game than Adebayor ever did, office is quite warm to be honest slow day at work. How about you chief? How's the retirement home?

I won't be too arsed if he goes, on his day he's a fine goalscorer , but too many times he's looked lazy and disinterested.
Hopefully he'll have a great Euros with lots of goals, we'll stand firm and reject initial bids, but reluctantly accept an improved bid of £50 mill when he hands in a transfer.

Can't believe people still write lukaku off as lazy or anything below top class.

He has been getting long balls thrown to him in weeks now, and if it isn't thst he is running channels and crossing it in himself.

Seriously, how do you expect him to do more than that? Plus he isn't the only player who stopped playing for the manager recently So you can't write him off for that.

I hope he stays like but as I've said all season, you can judge him on his next club and his success when everyone moaning about this or that are getting a striker half as good playing here as his replacement.

Smooth moves Henen. Club will be chuffed with that I'm sure...

But we all know he's going. And to be honest, I get less and less bothered by the day. It's hard to enjoy players who don't want to be here.

Same here.

Why are we the only club which seems to have problems like thus with Belgian players when they are away on international duty?

There has not nen a Bellgium game this past five years where Fellani, Mirallas, Lukaku and now this bloke are not mouthing off about either leaving us themselves or hinting that another player might be leaving :mad:

Reminds me of Demba Ba; great goal record but a fairly poor all round game. I reckon he'll have a similar career in terms of moving around a lot as a result of being too good for the teams he does well at, but struggling during periods at better sides.

I firmly believe he'll appreciate what he had at Everton by about January.

Ok.
Just showed the tweet to my French colleague.
He says there must be a typo.
But the typo could be in two places.
Either
"Tu vas faire parti des plus grandes"
Meaning - you are going to be among the best.
Or
"Tu vas faire partir les plus grandes"
Meaning - you are going to remove the best!

I'm here mate just use the reply button, but yes I would for the pure fact Rom has a hell of a lot more to his game than Adebayor ever did, office is quite warm to be honest slow day at work. How about you chief? How's the retirement home?
Right lets keep it simple. Similar in attitude only. Hope things pick up for you at work x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back