Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wilmots isn't a very good coach and he doesn't play to Lukaku's strengths whereas Origi fits in that team quite well. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up starting.
He's looked woefully unsuited to international football whenever I've seen him play for Belgium.

I reckon they'll start the lad from Marseille, now that Origi is dead and Benteke's career is on its arse.

I wouldn't have been arsed if Lukaku left IF Martinez was still in charge. But I think Martinez didn't play to his strengths. Just like he didn't with our whole squad. He bought players that are perfect for counter-attacks, yet wanted them to play possession football. Still don't like how Lukakus first touch can be shocking.

Aslong as we reinvest the money of his sale onto our supposed 100mil war chest not overly arsed.

Think he will get a renegotiated deal with a release clause that will be good for both parties .... If he really wants out .... Rom will play well enough to trigger it !

Clearly Mourinho selling Lukaku to us was the ultimate long play knowing he would eventually become our manager.

#destiny

Wilmots isn't a very good coach and he doesn't play to Lukaku's strengths whereas Origi fits in that team quite well. Wouldn't be surprised if he ended up starting.
Wilmots is a awful coach,he is like the Brazilian version of Dunga.

Has alot of creativity but prefers to have a team on an overly solid defensive structure,his training methods are supposed to be rubbish as well.

Would make sense for Lukaku to see who are next manager is going to be and take it from there.

He lost interest (& form?) because we were generally too slow to get the ball to him and then get up in support. Give him both and his raw power & pace will destroy defences.
Lad is a 20+ goals a season monster and would prove very difficult to replace unless paying stupid money

I'm 99% sure he's off personally but I'm not even that bothered.

Why would you want to keep an asset that's worth £50 million when he doesn't want to be here and has sulked his way through the last 10 weeks - offering us no attacking threat at all.
Because he's scored 43 goals and made 20 assists in the Prem for us over the last three seasons? Because he's got another 18 goals and 2 assists in all other competitions over the same period? Because without him we would have been in danger of relegation? Because the reason for his sulking has been sacked? Because the only other proven goalscorer in the entire squad is Kevin Mirallas?

Just ideas, like.

Because he's scored 43 goals and made 20 assists in the Prem for us over the last three seasons? Because he's got another 18 goals and 2 assists in all other competitions over the same period? Because without him we would have been in danger of relegation? Because the reason for his sulking has been sacked? Because the only other proven goalscorer in the entire squad is Kevin Mirallas?

Just ideas, like.
I'm well aware he's been brilliant for us. Don't try and make me out to look stupid, I know what he's done in the past.

I mean in the last ten weeks he's not been interested in the slightest. I've wasted time, effort and money following him round the country and watched a fella who's heart rate has barely gone above 40 beats a minute.

If he continues in that vein, considering he's already made noises about leaving, there's no point him being here.

I want to see players who want to play for Everton. It's an honour to play for this club, and it's about time people didn't roll over backwards and let their tummies get tickled fawning after someone who's bagged a few goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back