Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 league games and 2 cup games make 8 games ,statistic are very easy to manipulate performances are not.
Still a decent ratio for an 'out of form' striker.

Rom is the kind of striker who'll have a dip in performance for a string of games, but continue to notch now and then regardless. That's one of his best attributes. He's a born slotter.

I'll criticise him all day long when he fails to control or pass a ball properly because that's something that any professional footballer with over 200 first team games (including half in the PL and World Cup) should be able to do, regardless of age.

(well, not all day long but mainly when people excuse it because of his age whilst ignoring the above).

But i won't criticise him for going through a poor run of form, that's natural for all strikers, even more so for young players.

There's no bigger Lukaku fan than me but he's infuriating tonight. He just doesn't look up for it to me. Again.

His goals are his game, he doesn't have them now and you can see how average he really is.

He needs to stay in the middle and stop trying to get involved.

Great potentiol but playing like a coward tonight.
He needs to get stuck in and try
Getting tired of the word potential when regarding Lukaku now. He has had the potential tag now for about 5 years. Its boring the arse off me.

When is he actually going to take the game by the scruff of the neck and show what he can do. Once in a full moon player isn't good enough for me.

Potential doesn't count when you've moved for a kabillion quid already, needs to start performing like a 28m quid player.

Getting tired of the word potential when regarding Lukaku now. He has had the potential tag now for about 5 years. Its boring the arse off me.

When is he actually going to take the game by the scruff of the neck and show what he can do. Once in a full moon player isn't good enough for me.
I think he will come good but he has to try.
This half he has been a disgrace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back