Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you hear?

All 61 of his goals for Everton removed from the record books because he missed a pen in the semi.

Crazy isn't it?

Just because he's being an utter todger now doesn't mean he's become a bad player all of a sudden

People just trying to ease the pain of him going by acting like he wasn't that good to begin with

For a 23 year old striker, he's great and we'll miss his goals

That being said, I'm pretty certain he's off now

We'll move on, we always do

It's disingenuous to say he doesn't have an appealing goal record, but I would be very surprised if potential buyers didn't take into account the fact that he is a complete non-factor in games against the better sides.

Personally, I want Everton to cash in now, before he gets found out.

He's a great goal scorer but it seems he's made his mind up now and wants everyone to know it.

If he's ambitious then you can't really blame him for considering his options but he's been incredibly disrespectful recently and it seems the fans have turned on him.

As others have said, when Suarez wanted to leave he got his head down and became the best striker in the world. He didn't sulk and blame his team mates for his poor performances.

Didn't you hear?

All 61 of his goals for Everton removed from the record books because he missed a pen in the semi.

and sometimes he just strolls about or sits in the back of some CB's pocket - or the ball bounces off his shin and his 50p head; and he traps it further than some of us can kick it... like I said he's sometimes a very expensive Anichebe...who scores goals...but not as many as he could or should, if he had some real 'Costa' about him...and if his head/heart isn't really in it???

He's also the most unconvincing Penno taker since Miralles stuffed up

not at all bad but not as good as he thinks he is.

Last edited:
It's disingenuous to say he doesn't have an appealing goal record, but I would be very surprised if potential buyers didn't take into account the fact that he is a complete non-factor in games against the better sides.

Personally, I want Everton to cash in now, before he gets found out.

While I don't share all of your evaluation of him I do think you make a good point. He remains quite inconsistent and I do have worries over his first touch. I worry his sulking over the last 3 months may have cost him a move though.

I don't know about Rom being found out, some of you pathetic lot are moaning like women over a washing line.

Rubbing your hands at getting £50m for a player

60M+ or Nowt *crosses arms under false bosom...and I said to her....

google Norman Evans over the garden wall

So incredibly unprofessional. If he doesn't want to be here, let him go. He's been uninterested since that International duty comment and he'll be the same next season.

Crazy isn't it?

Just because he's being an utter todger now doesn't mean he's become a bad player all of a sudden

People just trying to ease the pain of him going by acting like he wasn't that good to begin with

For a 23 year old striker, he's great and we'll miss his goals

That being said, I'm pretty certain he's off now

We'll move on, we always do

Its no coincidence he was awful when the whole team was awful. It swept right through the whole team pretty much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back