Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are gong to get Koeman, Rom might want to reconsider leaving, at least for a season. But if he does leave, I'm not that bothered bacause I think we will more than replace him

Yeah I think this, these players want to lave Roberto's Everton, the new era under Koeman they haven't tried yet, they need to give him at least to the next window surly? If there not willing to do that I dont want them.

Hope Rom stays, besides I still don't think we will get the offers for him that he thinks he is worth, if he has a poor Euro his price is going to be hardly worth selling.

Yeah I think this, these players want to lave Roberto's Everton, the new era under Koeman they haven't tried yet, they need to give him at least to the next window surly? If there not willing to do that I dont want them.

Hope Rom stays, besides I still don't think we will get the offers for him that he thinks he is worth, if he has a poor Euro his price is going to be hardly worth selling.

But he and daddy have indicated it is time now to leave not half way through another season. You are right onthe offer's side, apart from miserly Chelsea has any other club shown any interest? do not think so.

Got yourself backed into a corner, Rom wants out so he has to be replaced. Think positive who can we get?

He wants out of a club that finishes bottom half in the premier league. I'd rather we get a new bloke in who can use a lad in his early twenties who can score goals in a league like this and play to his strengths. That doesn't include a number 10 like Barkley who can't see a pass and two central midfielders who don't get passed the half way line.

He wants out of a club that finishes bottom half in the premier league. I'd rather we get a new bloke in who can use a lad in his early twenties who can score goals in a league like this and play to his strengths. That doesn't include a number 10 like Barkley who can't see a pass and two central midfielders who don't get passed the half way line.

I think even if we had finished 7th or 8th, Rom would still want out. Wants to play in the CL, the ultimate football stage. To me he seems to crave recognition and to be idolised by all.

I think even if we had finished 7th or 8th, Rom would still want out. Wants to play in the CL, the ultimate football stage. To me he seems to crave recognition and to be idolised by all.

I just think he wants better than the crud we've served up for him these last two years mate. Just my opinion but we need to keep the likes of him and Stones and we're not as far off as we want to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back