Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he wants better than the crud we've served up for him these last two years mate. Just my opinion but we need to keep the likes of him and Stones and we're not as far off as we want to be.

I agree about Stones but as for Rom it is not the last two years, it is his desire to play in the CL for a club like Real, Barca, Bayern that is what I believe.

Lets be honest, the lad is very ambitious. However his first touch is diabolical if you ask Alan Hansen. And he is very one footed. He is not worth more than 30m in this overinflated transfer market. Neither is Stones. Both have major flaws and are by no means the finished article. Both would find themselves on the bench more often at elite clubs.

I suspect Moshiri will play hard ball, he is building and will want him in the team. When they meet Rom will tell the boss that he wants away while Mos will sit there wafting the flies away with his contract saying you signed this, its legally binding and at no stage have we said you are for sale so you are staying now go and clean your boots.

If Super Star doesn't want to make a bad name for himself in the game he's got no choice but to honour his contract. I hope he bans daddy Rom from all things Everton.

Lets be honest, the lad is very ambitious. However his first touch is diabolical if you ask Alan Hansen. And he is very one footed. He is not worth more than 30m in this overinflated transfer market. Neither is Stones. Both have major flaws and are by no means the finished article. Both would find themselves on the bench more often at elite clubs.

Is that the same Alan Hansen who said you never win anything with kids ?

x

Rom's ego and his father suggest he should be playing for that calibre of club, his ability suggests otherwise.

His father who admited that he didnt want Rom to go to Italy as the defending was too good so he would struggle to score? As much as both are talking him up as a world beater they obviously know his limitations.

His father who admited that he didnt want Rom to go to Italy as the defending was too good so he would struggle to score? As much as both are talking him up as a world beater they obviously know his limitations.
That's a new one to me, though I'm not doubting your claim. Maybe the lack of money in Italian football might also be a factor i.e. No Italian club could afford him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back