Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think so, but he's not great for Belgium and look who he's got around him there. Then again, that might also be down to Wilmots being a complete turd of a coach.

He scored for the fourth match in a row now. Is most definitely the numbaer one striker now. And he had a great frist touch today. Ironically not in the third minute which actually allowed him to score.

lukaku was useless in the game against norway. He scored a goal, but defending was horrible, his first touch was horrible and goalkeeping was horrible.

Watched the game as well. Lukaku didn't impress at all. And yes, the goalkeeper was horrific. My grandmother would've saved that shot.

lukaku was useless in the game against norway. He scored a goal, but defending was horrible, his first touch was horrible and goalkeeping was horrible.

Have you actually seen the match? Or only the goal.
He almost never lost the ball (good first touch!) and he opened up the field with his pass to De Bruyne (with his right food) who the assisted Hazard.

Watched the game as well. Lukaku didn't impress at all. And yes, the goalkeeper was horrific. My grandmother would've saved that shot.

Then we should sign her. Because Rom didn't hesitate and powered the ball past the keeper. It wasn't in the corner but so fast the keeper couldn't react. Kind of what you expect from a striker.

Here s the deal lads. He is 4-1 to be an Everton player at the start of the season .. SO - he is a big lummox with the first touch of a donkey. Let's just get 65million for him and move on as he wants out because him and his old man reckon he is better than Everton. Bye bye ... Next !

Here s the deal lads. He is 4-1 to be an Everton player at the start of the season .. SO - he is a big lummox with the first touch of a donkey. Let's just get 65million for him and move on as he wants out because him and his old man reckon he is better than Everton. Bye bye ... Next !

Since we're demanding £65mil for a big lump with no first touch, imagine what we could get for an actual striker!

Since we're demanding £65mil for a big lump with no first touch, imagine what we could get for an actual striker!
He's gone mate is my point.... Move on ... Spend the money on somebody who actually would be proud to pull on the blue jersey ... And yes I think we could do better if we get the money we are looking for !

No loyalty in footy now. Just greed.
This just proves it. 1 good season for us of scoring a few goals. Didn't turn up in either semi finals when we needed him ... And now thinks he is one of the worlds best ... Get lost is my attitude. If we had any other back up he would of been dropped for me after the Wembley game. Any other club with back up strikers would of dropped him. Plenty of good strikers out there for 30 million !

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back