Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots do mate, mainly because they see it as inevitable.

Check out the comments to our last Facebook page update.
equally people have short memories, he signs a new deal and starts banging in the goals again people will forget. This new Everton we are getting excited about will get to great places quicker with the likes of Rom and Stones on board.

Lots do mate, mainly because they see it as inevitable.

Check out the comments to our last Facebook page update.
In a similar way saints fans said Koeman was crap when they thought it inevitable he was off ?

Natural human reaction i suppose..

Rom could turn this round and get everyone back on board very quickly, and i hope he does.

I don't think anyone really wants him to go. Its his gobbing off that gets fans backs up.

The stats you post don't lie.

His goals will take all of his transfer fee to replace.
Koeman needs to flash him a few of his own medals - set him some clear goals and offer him an improved deal. If he doesn't want it what can he do?

I like Rom. He's just honest, that's all; there's nothing wrong with that.

I didn't believe he was worth the £28-32m in the beginning. However I was pleased when he started banging them in and thought perhaps he was worthy of that price tag.

Still, I don't think he'll move much beyond this level. I just can't see. He's not that young. I can't see his first touch, ability to turn, vision, workrate, improving much more in the few years.

So if we can make a good profit (personally the think the £60m shouts are crazy...that's Suarez money) then I wouldn't be disappointed to see him leave.

If we can't get that money, I'm happy with him staying. His comments don't offend me one bit.

Compare him to his rivals. Look at Sturridge though, 23 less games, 10 less goals.

poo.webp

Would love Rom to stay and he's been our best striker in 20 years. So stop making out he's crap when he isn't

He is a honest lad just an idiot sure he speaks too much but he honestly believes he can go on to be the best, and who could blame him for that he signed for Chelsea at 18 after banging in goals since 16 he has one of the best scoring records for a lad his age in modern history, he has a agent who represents some of the best footballers in the world and he is still only 22/23 he will keep on improving.

Sure he is inconsistent but no more so than the majority of players around his age, I'd say he is far more consistent than Barkley has been.

He was forced to play nearly every game for Everton despite having niggling injuries and he did, whilst bagging 20 goals... He has improved massively since coming here on loan and he will keep doing so

He does need to keep his mouth shut but he is being lead by his agent who is telling him what to do, first plan of that is always to turn fans against the player so they don't care if he goes which means the team selling him are more open to doing so, it's a negotiation tactic.

Let's be honest if he signed a new long term deal you'd all be made up and so would I we should be keeping our best players.

He has been massively let down by the previous regime even if some of his performances haven't been great we as a club haven't helped him. He assumed he was joining an ambitious team to challenge for champions league and trophies instead we challenged for 10th.

He is a easy target for Everton fans imo, he doesn't help him self with his comments but end of the day he is becoming a scape goat for all our failures and its not on

People acting like 140k is even that much in football these days. Aguero is on at least 200k, Costa on 185k, Falcao is on 140k, girouds on 100k. Kane and vardy are on a bit less modt likely

I can see him staying if I'm honest. Koeman wants his best chance in the first season and we aren't in a position to sell anymore. Keep your best players and bring in others. Get someone up top with lukaku who does the running Rom doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back