Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as his new contract contains a clause that prevents him and his dad talking utter cockwomble, then maybe He can stay.

He's a very good player, he needs to grow up and stop thinking he's Messi.

Reactions: JLW
Right now I couldn't give flying Duck if he goes, but if he puts on the royal blue jersey at the start of the season I will support him obviously.
I cant be doing with players who don't want to play for us no more, no matter how good they are!! I cant see where he is going to go anyway...
Arsenal Don't spend big money doubt it
United: Mourinho sold him so again doubt it
City: wouldn't get a game above Aguero
Spurs: got Kane
Chelsea: not in the champions league
PSG: possibly with Ibrahimovic going to the mancs but just got Emery so no idea
He is Miles away from the elite teams Barca, Bayern, Real,

Looking at it we are his best option, I mean what's in his head where does he expect to be..

Only Everton fans could want to get rid of a player who scored as many goals last season as he did.

I don't want him to go mate, that's a lot of goals to find from elsewhere innits. Be different if NIASSE were fit like (looks forward to FEB, 2017)

But if he doesn't want to be here then I don't want him here, despite the fact he's boss when he turns up and has masses of potential.

Got an odd feeling though that a dbl dough contract packed with favourable clauses may just sway ROM into a rethink ('Yes, I was misquoted, I never wanted to move and, well, my old man's just a bad tit...' etc) and end with him staying a while and - hopefully - in turn learning to keep his massive gob shut.

Which might be quite a task.

Ditch him...never seen a striker with the worse first touch...
Obama-lol.gif

I don't believe he'll go this season if he doesn't up his game in the Euro's because we won't get what we want for him and we hold all the aces with regards to his contract, he'll probably sit down and negociate new terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back