Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get it.

Moyes. He had built the bridge with the fans.

The thing is I respect Mr. Moshiri and I will back any of his decision and appointment.

He should have gone ages ago.

Luckily Mr. Moshiri is the new boss otherwise Martinez would still in charge.

Soton's owner worths US$3 billion and still he sold their best players every season.

Chelsea's owner worths about 4 times more than our owner.

I can see Mr Moshiri will get more investors in the future.

"Mr"

4-1 on sky bet still to be an Everton player at the start of the season. Worth a punt with a saver bet on him going to PSG @ 9-2 . There the only ones who will pay the reported 65 million. he will dropped I reckon today by Belgium as well that won't help his "I am one the best in the world " Bulls...t. I think he may now end up staying !
Start of the season, or after the window has closed? I'm almost certain he'll still be with us for the first game, and almost certain he'll be gone before the end of the window.

This is only being recycled as Belgium have a game and he is up against a couple of Evertonians. They probably want to stir it up and see McCarthy clatter him.

He is still a tit though.

That would be pure Everton. McCarthy breaking his leg meaning we don't get any transfer money and he can't play for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back