Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think emery will put up with his patchy workrate. I appreciate he may not sign the players however initially he will surely have the power to veto any signings he isn't 100% happy with.

I think it is more about the bold statement .
PSG are going to win everything in France next season as they did last season. They would do this if Roberto Martinez was in charge.
The other clubs are just in a different league. I think Emery going there is a risk , I think he was appointed to win the CL , but will the best players go to the French league ?
Lukaku is high profile and his agent wants a big move. It would help show the world that PSG are a serious European team without actually signing a player that could win the CL for them, a bit like the signing of David Luiz.

I think it is more about the bold statement .
PSG are going to win everything in France next season as they did last season. They would do this if Roberto Martinez was in charge.
The other clubs are just in a different league. I think Emery going there is a risk , I think he was appointed to win the CL , but will the best players go to the French league ?
Lukaku is high profile and his agent wants a big move. It would help show the world that PSG are a serious European team without actually signing a player that could win the CL for them, a bit like the signing of David Luiz.
Fair assessment perhaps we may get the £65 million if he does go

Do you think emery will put up with his patchy workrate. I appreciate he may not sign the players however initially he will surely have the power to veto any signings he isn't 100% happy with.
One things for sure,coming in as a new manager Emery will have some serious money to spend. PSG will want to put some positive spin on Ibrahimovic leaving so signing someone like Lukaku will achieve that. Big money possibilities for us there.

Lukaku and his father have talked themselves into a position where it's seen as inevitable he will leave, and stroking his ego in public has only increased the pressure on him now.

Let's see exactly who can submit an offer matching the size of that ego.

I'm not surprised that he is now talking up PSG, they fit the profile of a club who will pay a premium to get a big signing in the wake of Zlatan's departure.

Neither Juventus or Bayern would pay anywhere near what it would take to sign him. He is not good enough for Barca/Real Madrid.
Don't think Mourinho had revised his opinion of him either.

That leaves only Chelsea and PSG. Will Chelsea pay approx. twice the value of what they sold him for?

Hope PSG's interest is real. I think it would suit all parties and we would have a significant sum to add to our budget and get more players in who want to fight for the shirt.

This is only being recycled as Belgium have a game and he is up against a couple of Evertonians. They probably want to stir it up and see McCarthy clatter him.

He is still a tit though.

I can't see anyone matching Everton's valuation of him so he'll stay another season and probably say he wants to be part of Koeman and Moshiri's big project. I hope we buy a couple of players costing more than he did soon, might knock him down a peg or two.

4-1 on sky bet still to be an Everton player at the start of the season. Worth a punt with a saver bet on him going to PSG @ 9-2 . There the only ones who will pay the reported 65 million. he will dropped I reckon today by Belgium as well that won't help his "I am one the best in the world " Bulls...t. I think he may now end up staying !

Oh he just cannot stop spouting annoying stuff. Either paid up the fee Koeman and Mr. Moshiri want or pay it yourselves.

No respect to Everton whatsoever.

Oh he just cannot stop spouting annoying stuff. Either paid up the fee Koeman and Mr. Moshiri want or pay it yourselves.

No respect to Everton whatsoever.

So cringey how you add "Mr" to Moshiri's name only. He's not going to buy you a drink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back