Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Stones is going then Rom has to stay. Don't care if someone offers a googol pounds.

Kinda agree but you have to remember the club on and now off the field are going to go through the biggest change since the club started. If Stones and Rom are hell bent on leaving there is not much we can do other than play the game and extract as much as poss. RK is capable of a super splurge late in the window but worryingly, if Rom were to leave, Niasse off wherever the heck possible and Kone I hope listed as available, we would be without a striker. At all. That, at this level, is something I have never heard of and shows the fragile nature of the squad, it's so unbalanced and lucky we have Koeman on board to steer this forward, otherwise I would be an ascii gif of panic and lots of LOL OLO LOL.

This is news to us but not to them, RK and club know the score.

He may stay but once you hear about something like this and its potential you start to think about what it means and it's pretty scary!

edit: another thought, the Koulibaly dealing... US vs Chelsea, perhaps some unsettling, gamesmanship going on.

Kinda agree but you have to remember the club on and now off the field are going to go through the biggest change since the club started. If Stones and Rom are hell bent on leaving there is not much we can do other than play the game and extract as much as poss. RK is capable of a super splurge late in the window but worryingly, if Rom were to leave, Niasse off wherever the heck possible and Kone I hope listed as available, we would be without a striker. At all. That, at this level, is something I have never heard of and shows the fragile nature of the squad, it's so unbalanced and lucky we have Koeman on board to steer this forward, otherwise I would be an ascii gif of panic and lots of LOL OLO LOL.

This is news to us but not to them, RK and club know the score.

He may stay but once you hear about something like this and its potential you start to think about what it means and it's pretty scary!

edit: another thought, the Koulibaly dealing... US vs Chelsea, perhaps some unsettling, gamesmanship going on.
Not the end of the world mate. 70million for Rom and Kone and Niasse gone. That's a good result ! RK will find us some more strikers !

He wasnt given any extra time off, every player has a contractual right to a certain period of "holiday time" every Summer.

Still yet to find a single Belgian player that played in the Euros back at their clubs.

:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Batshuayi played tonight for Chelsea.

Batshuayi played tonight for Chelsea.

Chelsea’s latest recruit, Belgian striker Michy Batshuayi, has ended his post Euro 2016 holiday a week earlier than expected to join up with his new team-mates for pre-season training.

Batshuayi became Antonio Conte’s first capture since replacing Jose Mourinho as the next new permanent manager at Stamford Bridge, the £33m import from Ligue 1 side Marseille completed after Belgium’s exit from the European Champions.

Knocked out by Wales on July 1st Batshuayi, like all players involved in the tournament, were entitled to at least three weeks holiday before returning to their club side for pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back