Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're just trying to convince themselves he's not that good because they think he's going to leave. It's like when guys get turned down or dumped ,"oh I wasn't all that into her anyway"
Yeah. He's a player you absolutely want to hold onto unless the fee coming our way is really high. He's not necessarily world class (I think that term is used way too liberally), but there aren't any viable options that would replace his goal tally that I can see.

Pipe down lad, utter tosh. The lad was class until he got injured V City. Lost form after that but the whole team was dire.
It's nice having a goalscorer, but it's even nicer winning games, and that doesn't happen when the ball isn't sticking up top.

If Belgium couldn't carry him with the quality of player in their side, I don't fancy Everton's chances.

I am so confident that Koeman will whip him into shape. Think about that West Brom game where he came on and scored two and single handedly won the game for us with his spirit, tenacity and instinct. That is the Rom I feel in love with. Just needs to stay grounded and be fed well and he will rip defences apart.

I am so confident that Koeman will whip him into shape. Think about that West Brom game where he came on and scored two and single handedly won the game for us with his spirit, tenacity and instinct. That is the Rom I feel in love with. Just needs to stay grounded and be fed well and he will rip defences apart.

Which one was that? The one he started and we won 3-2 last season?

Think he's getting confused with the west ham game where he came on scored the winner and bainesy scored two freekicks. I could be wrong but that's the impression I get

I remember the first half was dire and then he came to life.

Guess I am really going to have to get my facts straight on here haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back