Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton will do nothing with him leading the line every week.

Correct, but Eveton will do well with him leading the line once the rest of the team is inplace behind him, can't do it on his own.

If Belgium couldn't carry him with the quality of player in their side, I don't fancy Everton's chances.

Having a load of star names and a balanced well managed 11 that works together as a unit are two totally different things. Belgium, team of stars, Wales for example a team that works together. We are lucky to have the man up front, now we just need to get the rest of the team in line behind him.

Although they also think he isn't that good either, thus causing a contradiction as if he is as rubbish as they say he is then they should be happy that we'd be getting well over the odds for a rubbish player, but on the same token they don't want him to go because he clearly is a good player and thus they are fuming over it

Ah, the complicated mind of an angry football supporter

Complicated indeed, and count myself in that group. I live 'out east' last year or so (still have the season ticket) but the 2-3 seasons I watched every home game he'd frequently be garbage for 85 mins yet somehow score. So I've always been frustrated with him, not just the twaddle he's been spouting close season, with his Ron Burgundy eg0 and first touch like kicking a ball at a Lake District wall.
But, when he's on it fully agree he is a beast.
We shall see ...

Rom isn't going to chelsea, they have just signed the carbon copy of him in Batshuayi, why would they want two of him?

Made up we get him for another year, hopefully come may we are in a position where he wants to be staying with us rather than us hanging onto him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back