Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes the problem really is we only have him as the only striker who is half decent, so we can't rest or drop him, i do wish people would stop going on about his age though, 22 is not that young when you have liverpool with a couple of 18 year olds, Martial at man u

would love you to explain this. are you just pointing out 22 is not young because they have a couple of 18 year olds on their books? because i certainly don't see any of them starting week in week out. martial's had a good start but the press need to leave him be and not heap loads of pressure on him so early.

I'd love to see him stay here for years it's not just his goals I enjoy myself I like the way he celebrates Barkley scoring or Jags, as well as seeing his reaction to hitting that woman in the crowd.

He's a top chap, no doubt. It's a pity my free kicks have travelled less distance than some of his attempts at control. If he absolutely smashes Liverpool, I'll lay off him for a few days.

His record for his age is impressive. If he has a excellent first touch, Chelsea wouldn't have sold him. He would be world class but right now his touch is a weakness and he working on it. At the end of the day we couldn't do better then Lukaku right now

[/QUOTE]*. You're still on ignore anyway until you admit that Timothy is the greatest American footballer you've ever seen, so [Poor language removed] off.[/QUOTE]

Timothy is no Jonathon Pigskin.

His record for his age is impressive. If he has a excellent first touch, Chelsea wouldn't have sold him. He would be world class but right now his touch is a weakness and he working on it. At the end of the day we couldn't do better then Lukaku right now

Hows that work then?

I thought the only thing that mattered was his goals?

Top performance. Got his goal -- at the right time -- and his hold up play was brilliant. He was up against 3 CBs -- two of them massive brutes -- and he was never 2nd best. Hold up play was brilliant.

Just needed a bit of support really. Naismith was poor, Del was inconsistent and Ross didn't click in the final third.

That is the best I have ever seen him play all round wise up until he got tired around 60 mins literally had absolutely everything today until he got tired so can't fault him he wanted to win it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back