Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Connor

Ita a fair point you make on players in the prem we could replace him with....that would join and do just as well = Zero.

Couple of things though:

1-- Koeman likes his players (all of them) to press. Chances of Lukaku doing this are zero.

2-- Hes been in a video before the euros saying he wants to do well in the tournament and was very upset about his "dream team"loaning him then selling him.

3-- People can blame Martinez for results but he set the team up to get the ball to Lukaku, perhaps with a different system he wont score as many?

4-- For £75mil we have the money to sign anyone really, yes alot wouldnt join BUT thats what Walsh and Koeman are paid for isnt it? Surely there must be "the next superstar" who we could get...sign 2 or 3!

5-- I really like him but last games of the season zero effort probably because he knew he was leaving...what happens end of next season?

6-- The more i think about it the more id probably sell them all other than Barkley and Deulofeu (and youth) and start again...Koeman seems to have done this at Saints and could do the same over 12+ months....if Stones and Lukaku sign extensions keep them but if not just sell and rebuild the squad.

haha Mate, come on, behave! Trust me if you lived in Liverpool that would be a nightmare far worse then losing Barmby, losing one of the best strikers around to be replaced with that clown, no Evertonian would be able to go into work the next day if that happened.

Remember they were all jizzing their undies after his goal of the millennium overhead kick against United even though they lost?

Can I just ask, why would Chelsea want him? Is this not just the laziest of all lazy journalism ever?

Rumours that Costa wants to leave and go back to Spain but his old team Madrid just bought a striker for 30 million. Chelsea have bought his clone in Batshuayi. Conte is unsure that Costa will stay so chelsea will need another striker.

Rumours that Costa wants to leave and go back to Spain but his old team Madrid just bought a striker for 30 million. Chelsea have bought his clone in Batshuayi. Conte is unsure that Costa will stay so chelsea will need another striker.

We have one striker in Lukaku. There is no point of selling him. I don't count Kone and Naisse.

We've always respected the wishes of players who want to leave and try to accomidate them as long as the bid is fair and the bid doesn't come in late leaving us scrambling for a replacement.

If a club really wanted Rom they'd gladly pay our asking price (which I'm assuming is around Higuain money). However I'm guessing clubs don't want to pay Higuain money to a player who went into operation shutdown the final 1/3rd of the season. So if Rom wants to go and nobody offers a credible bid he has no one to blame but himself.

We've always respected the wishes of players who want to leave and try to accomidate them as long as the bid is fair and the bid doesn't come in late leaving us scrambling for a replacement.

If a club really wanted Rom they'd gladly pay our asking price (which I'm assuming is around Higuain money). However I'm guessing clubs don't want to pay Higuain money to a player who went into operation shutdown the final 1/3rd of the season. So if Rom wants to go and nobody offers a credible bid he has no one to blame but himself.

It's August. The bid which is a low one anyway, came too late.

Is Remy dead? And who else would Costa go to? Think it's safe to assume he's staying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back