Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do sell him no matter what some think Bony is the one to replace him.

Give Bony a proper run in any side and service and he'll start slotting loads again.

Hope not. This will further weaken our squad. We can sign Bony but not at the expense of Lukaku. Kone and Niasse can go.

This. The bellend has been all over talksport all weekend telling anyone who'll listen.

Príck
Considering he is a leading writer for one of the red tops (I say leading because of his position not his ability) I can't remember too many scoops he has had over the years that have actually been true. Does anyone know if he actually has ever got one right other than ones all the tabloids are covering?

Considering he is a leading writer for one of the red tops (I say leading because of his position not his ability) I can't remember too many scoops he has had over the years that have actually been true. Does anyone know if he actually has ever got one right other than ones all the tabloids are covering?

this D Lewis we're talking about?

The guy who was pretty much laughed off Sunday Supplement (which given the dire quality of most of the discussions on there is an achievement within itself!)...

He's about as sourced as my big toe. He was convinced Chelsea had signed Stones four times last summer. He's clueless.

If Joyce says it, or Hunter, we know it's got some basis in truth. Or the lad who used to work for the Echo (his name escapes me but he's a red I believe, though not a lunatic).

a red I believe, though not a lunatic.
spchlss.gif

If, and I don't think he will be, Lukaku does leave, then it will be nigh in impossible to replace him with anyone who will get near the goals he got for us.
lacazette? ron seems to like speed up front?? good little player that lad... unfortunately no romelu... then grab a haller type striker if possible to give us some variety...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back