Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
im just going to ignore the wind ups and get back to football, i feel there are plenty of strikers out there that i would be happy to see us starting the season with... especially seeing we are adapting a new style of football... i think roms too lazy to to press from the front, hes too busy moaning. some speedy, zippy hard working striker would fit right in i believe... and theres a fair few out there...

I've reported five posts of yours so far sir which means that the ethics committee meets tomorrow and will discuss your case.

I wish thee luck, as a fellow Evertonian.
lol no worries at all, what are they going to say, no more discussing football!!!

im just going to ignore the wind ups and get back to football, i feel there are plenty of strikers out there that i would be happy to see us starting the season with... especially seeing we are adapting a new style of football... i think roms too lazy to to press from the front, hes too busy moaning. some speedy, zippy hard working striker would fit right in i believe... and theres a fair few out there...
How would you compare Lukaku to these Everton strikers mate?
Saha, Yakubu, Bent and John Spencer?

How would you compare Lukaku to these Everton strikers mate?
Saha, Yakubu, Bent and John Spencer?
worlds apart... romelu tops the pile by a long shot.... those are bill k strikers, im a little bit more optimistic this year, i guess thats why im not super bothered about rom, because i feel we are not the same club as we were back then, and if rom leaves, mosh ron and walshy will sort out a very good replacement... i still have faith, but its starting to wear a little thin if im honest... if we only say, have williams and gueye signed up before spurs, i think i'll change my views and start with the 'mosh is a fraud' posts lol

worlds apart... romelu tops the pile by a long shot.... those are bill k strikers, im a little bit more optimistic this year, i guess thats why im not super bothered about rom, because i feel we are not the same club as we were back then, and if rom leaves, mosh ron and walshy will sort out a very good replacement... i still have faith, but its starting to wear a little thin if im honest... if we only say, have williams and gueye signed up before spurs, i think i'll change my views and start with the 'mosh is a fraud' posts lol
Do Williams and Gueye strike you as energetic players mate?

Do Williams and Gueye strike you as energetic players mate?
i guess, i wouldnt say overly??? but for the price, i think they are a good investment?? Im just having faith in the project based on these FFP rules... by the sounds of thing mosh is scared to spend before he sells incase he doesnt sell and it falls through... thats kinda playing a part in why i would just like rom of john to move on already, so that if this guy isnt a fraud he can open his wallet and show us his vision...

Off topic. Please stop this in Everton forum
i guess, i wouldnt say overly??? but for the price, i think they are a good investment?? Im just having faith in the project based on these FFP rules... by the sounds of thing mosh is scared to spend before he sells incase he doesnt sell and it falls through... thats kinda playing a part in why i would just like rom of john to move on already, so that if this guy isnt a fraud he can open his wallet and show us his vision...
What about Moshiri being a Muslim mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back