Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hasnt got anywhere near the professionalism of stonesy. and after seeing johns season fall to pieces, roms will be 10 times worse... get him out the door or sit him in reserves, he cant be assed, id much rather watch del boy run hard all season then a disinterested/dissapperaring romelu that just moans all game... chelsea have bid for him, just not the 75m we are asking... but i believe they will... i could be wrong and most probably am, but i cant see why ronald wants him if he doesnt want us? its not to late to sell either... maybe and extra 75mil might spark mosh to live a little!!! maybe we'll spend stupid money on a good player... would you be unhappy if we sold rom and got mata plus still had 40m in the bank?

Asked for a transfer twice. Maybe there's something about him that makes him appear more professional to you.

c
So that's where we've been going wrong with all these strikers we've paid money for. Over the past few decades. We should have just kept them on the penalty spot.

Move aside Koeman, we've got a new sheriff in town.
an you not read, i said its just an opinion, clearly your the sheriff champ... oh yeah and im a racist... because i dont care if we sell rom... your a class A tool you are son.

why do some of you feel the need to bite another mans head off because they want to discuss football? maybe im not talking to any men, and you all jump on here after school to take out the pain of all the bullying youve recieved all day on the internet. if you want to discuss football and your opinion, im happy to discuss football, but if your just on here to insult other users then I'm not going to entertain the BS

Feelings are getting hurt.

The fact is, selling lukaku would doom this team right now.

There aren't loads of 20+ goal scorers laying about waiting to be bought for an inexpensive price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back