Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported.

tumblr_ndndzohztZ1ru8wu1o1_400.gif

" Chelsea were angered by Atletico's very public persuit of Costa and have sent two legal letters to the Spanish FA threatening to report them to FIFA for unsettling their player......"

That is such hypocracy by both Chelsea and these so called journalists who should be, if they were any way impartial, accusing Chelsea of the exact same thing. Unbelievable journalism that

Some interesting information, if true, about the structure of Lukaku's deal to Everton there.

i found the fact that conte saw liverpool as title rivals as more interesting. Or was it the paper sneaking them in and he said nothing of the sort? Liverpool going for the title? give me a break, why aren't stoke considered in the same breath?

and i think we will. not even if they offer what we listed him at, it's way too late. The money would be no advantage to us whatsoever at this point. Anyway, i sure will be happy if we fend them off again with such a massive fee being branded about. Rejecting £115m off them in consecutive summers - bet you we won't get anywhere near the same respect as other clubs would. We would get the usual "holding back the player's development" crap that we're usually spoon fed.

Whole article annoys me
Chelsea have told Everton....
Chelsea are planning.........
Chelsea are confident........
Chelsea are adamant................
Chelsea......will demand...........

BREAKING NEWS
After reading the Times today,an adamant Everton told Chelsea they were planning to demand a new asking price of priceof £100 million and are confident of their demand not being met!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back