Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
and i think we will. not even if they offer what we listed him at, it's way too late. The money would be no advantage to us whatsoever at this point. Anyway, i sure will be happy if we fend them off again with such a massive fee being branded about. Rejecting £115m off them in consecutive summers - bet you we won't get anywhere near the same respect as other clubs would. We would get the usual "holding back the player's development" crap that we're usually spoon fed.
Jack
Theres nothing that would make me feel better in this crazy footy world than us telling Chelski to feck off.
But theres far too much paper talk going on here .
I hope the £ 75 mil makes them baulk and he stays.
But if they want him (and more to the point if he wants them) then its gonna cost them big time.

goodbye romelu... i really hope this doesnt spell the end of your club and international career... do you not remember the HUGE slumps in form that this club allowed you to play your way through? do you forget you havent scored a goal in 10+ club games? someone vault me on this, but you are going to be on chelseas and belgiums bench for the years to come pal... if RK was our manager last season you wouldve been on the everton bench lol and not even close to starting a game at the euros... the worst move of your career is going to a club that has already signed your direct international competition... because if michys form stays consistant, which it does, and you decide to go missing, like you always do, michy is not only going to take your starting position at chelsea, but at an international level, the tables are going to turn, and your going to turn into Jordan Lukaku's brother, not the other way round, hes going to be the main lukaku in belgium, roger is going to love him more then you pal... this spells the end of romelu, and for 75mil, i'll dig the grave myself!!!

goodbye romelu... i really hope this doesnt spell the end of your club and international career... do you not remember the HUGE slumps in form that this club allowed you to play your way through? do you forget you havent scored a goal in 10+ club games? someone vault me on this, but you are going to be on chelseas and belgiums bench for the years to come pal... if RK was our manager last season you wouldve been on the everton bench lol and not even close to starting a game at the euros... the worst move of your career is going to a club that has already signed your direct international competition... because if michys form stays consistant, which it does, and you decide to go missing, like you always do, michy is not only going to take your starting position at chelsea, but at an international level, the tables are going to turn, and your going to turn into Jordan Lukaku's brother, not the other way round, hes going to be the main lukaku in belgium, roger is going to love him more then you pal... this spells the end of romelu, and for 75mil, i'll dig the grave myself!!!
Do you consider Lukaku a "lazy" player mate?

What are you talking about mate? Lukaku is staying.

Chelsea haven't bid for him mate.

He hasnt got anywhere near the professionalism of stonesy. and after seeing johns season fall to pieces, roms will be 10 times worse... get him out the door or sit him in reserves, he cant be assed, id much rather watch del boy run hard all season then a disinterested/dissapperaring romelu that just moans all game... chelsea have bid for him, just not the 75m we are asking... but i believe they will... i could be wrong and most probably am, but i cant see why ronald wants him if he doesnt want us? its not to late to sell either... maybe and extra 75mil might spark mosh to live a little!!! maybe we'll spend stupid money on a good player... would you be unhappy if we sold rom and got mata plus still had 40m in the bank?

He hasnt got anywhere near the professionalism of stonesy. and after seeing johns season fall to pieces, roms will be 10 times worse... get him out the door or sit him in reserves, he cant be assed, id much rather watch del boy run hard all season then a disinterested/dissapperaring romelu that just moans all game... chelsea have bid for him, just not the 75m we are asking... but i believe they will... i could be wrong and most probably am, but i cant see why ronald wants him if he doesnt want us? its not to late to sell either... maybe and extra 75mil might spark mosh to live a little!!! maybe we'll spend stupid money on a good player... would you be unhappy if we sold rom and got mata plus still had 40m in the bank?

They haven't mate, really.

Lukaku scored 25 goals in a disappointing Everton team last season mate. When was be last time we had an almost guaranteed 20 goal a season striker?

I get the impression that there's an underlying reason for your racist hostility towards Lukaku mate if I'm being honest.

I'd be unhappy if we got Mata and 40m in the bank....neither of those is a 20 plus goal scorer. Not easily replaced

i
Lukaku scored 25 goals in a disappointing Everton team last season mate. When was be last time we had an almost guaranteed 20 goal a season striker?

I get the impression that there's an underlying reason for your racist hostility towards Lukaku mate if I'm being honest.
Im not even going to entertain that last comment... how old are you pal?

He's lazy tho.
my opinion exactly, hes lazy... you put anyone with good finishing on the pen spot all season they get 20 goals.... can i just remind everyone its just an opinion on a forum, no need to get all hostile... especially seeing we all support the same team... no need it for it

my opinion exactly, hes lazy... you put anyone with good finishing on the pen spot all season they get 20 goals.... can i just remind everyone its just an opinion on a forum, no need to get all hostile... especially seeing we all support the same team... no need it for it
So that's where we've been going wrong with all these strikers we've paid money for. Over the past few decades. We should have just kept them on the penalty spot.

Move aside Koeman, we've got a new sheriff in town.

and to answer your mature question... we havent had a 18 goal striker for some time... because bainesy has always been on pens, take away pens and how many goals has he got???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back