Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
CozdxtUWAAECzda.jpg

Now or Never?

Ok, Never.

Hasn't been an offer either.

Andy Hunter:

The club could raise in excess of £100m through the sales of Stones and Romelu Lukaku this summer but, despite the Belgium international being linked with a return to Chelsea, Everton have yet to receive an offer from Stamford Bridge for their leading striker.

Hasn't been an offer either.

Andy Hunter:

this will be exactly the case.

London-based last year trying to sell our player for us. We don't want to sell, don't need to sell. Why do we care if Chelsea give us an ultimatum (which they can't, it's a seller's market and we're in the position of power)

Snatch their hands off and get Bony. I hope Everton have players in mind to replace Lukaku seeing as Chelsea's interest has been common knowledge for a long time.

Have to laugh at the way they try and make out that Chelsea not coming back in for Stones is some sort of punishment for being naughty for knocking them back 3 times last season.

I really don't get how the 'buying' club can give the 'selling' club an ultimatum. You lose all leverage and play your hand. We don't have to sell ffs.

No club in the Prem should, with the TV money, be bullied into selling.

It was reported on ESPN a few hours ago that Everton have rejected a 68 million pound offer from Chelsea and
are sticking out for 75.

It also put up his Premier League goals to games record and it doesn't look that flash unless you consider that most of
his goals at WBA were scored after coming off the bench.

I'd keep him, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back