Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there actually has been an offer of £60m plus Remy, I would take that, we can still get another striker in with the cash. Like Mario Gomez, Wilfried Bony or Christian Benteke and still have about £30m in change to use in other areas

Benteke lol.

Nobody is going to buy him anytime soon. The guy is earning around £9m a year, he's not going to accept a pay cut so unless he's let go for £5m or something he's staying at the pit, bleeding them dry.

They tried to pretend Palace were going to spend £30m on him earlier in the summer, that's gone quiet for some reason!

I'd take the deal as well though.However, only Gomez from the three you mentioned would interest me.

Does anyone think our behaviour of playing hard ball and holding players to contracts might be seen negatively by potential new players/agents pondering whether they should sign for Everton?

It could be seen as a being a bit fritzel.

I would not sell.

I do not care about 50m profit, it is not my money. What I care about is that I have waited 20 odd years for a trophy and selling our best players, even ones who blew our FA Cup Semi, to our rivals for silverware is not the best way of achieving this.

Double his wages, make him the focal point of the attack this season and see what happens.

Fair enough to lose one of our star players IF it benefits the wage structure and helps us pay for more stars asap, but I am fed up of playing 2nd fiddle to clubs like Chelsea and Man Citeh.

I would not sell.

I do not care about 50m profit, it is not my money. What I care about is that I have waited 20 odd years for a trophy and selling our best players, even ones who blew our FA Cup Semi, to our rivals for silverware is not the best way of achieving this.

Double his wages, make him the focal point of the attack this season and see what happens.

Fair enough to lose one of our star players IF it benefits the wage structure and helps us pay for more stars asap, but I am fed up of playing 2nd fiddle to clubs like Chelsea and Man Citeh.
Would tend to agree now mate myself but the worry is he would sulk and not perform !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back