Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I think my Gran had a better Euros than Lukaku

Youn can't just not play a £75m player though...although it's Chelsea so who knows, they do as they please
to think of the players they've sold. Rom, Kevin DB, even Sturridge. Constantly shipping out good young players looking to make space for what they deem as a ready made player rather than investing a bit of time in nurturing exciting prospects.

COSTa WANTS TO STAY'

Antonio Conte insists Diego Costa wants to stay at Chelsea despite speculation linking him with a move away from Stamford Bridge...

if costa stays he is definitely not going they wouldnt have that many strikers

COSTa WANTS TO STAY'

Antonio Conte insists Diego Costa wants to stay at Chelsea despite speculation linking him with a move away from Stamford Bridge...

There's nowhere for him to go anyway bar China and their window is shut.

COSTa WANTS TO STAY'

It's nothing to do with Costa according to the press. He wants to play both

COSTa WANTS TO STAY'

Looks like they will play 2 up front
They were after morrata for a few weeks. Costa staying irrelevant imo

Looks like they will play 2 up front
They were after morrata for a few weeks. Costa staying irrelevant imo

They have that batshuayi he cost 33 million costa too and loic remy thats more than enough if costa stays plus he wants to play hazard upfront he said at times?

Ive come to the conclusion that Ronald will go with a Fluid 4-3-3 for MOST of this season.

The team will set up as follows :

GK
Coleman - Williams - CB - Baines
Gueye
Besic - Barkley
Mirallas - Lukaku - Geri​

Thus negates the need for Juan Mata and we hereby end our interest.

Obviously they have previous but think they're moving away from that, just don't see them paying 70 plus for Rom.
They clearly want to get rid of Remy. Bats may not be ready, leaving them Costa and another as a two-pronged attack.
In any case, no way should we be contemplating a sale.

COSTa WANTS TO STAY'

I've read the last line five times and I still don't know what it means.

They clearly want to get rid of Remy. Bats may not be ready, leaving them Costa and another as a two-pronged attack.
In any case, no way should we be contemplating a sale.

Correct ;)

It amuses me that people think Conte, 1 of the best defensive coaches in world football, will play 2 up top.

Did he play 2 up at Juve? How about in the Euros? You should know MG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back