Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

as long as we keep him this season, get up the table so we're in a position to replace him if we have to
i hate to say it, but if we arnt top 4, at least top 6, i dont think we will have the pull to replace him mate, just like this year, its hard to get CL standard players into a team that cant offer CL

i hate to say it, but if we arnt top 4, at least top 6, i dont think we will have the pull to replace him mate, just like this year, its hard to get CL standard players into a team that cant offer CL

if we're showing signs of progression as we did today then we'll have a greater draw

either way, trust koeman to get someone in and get them doing the business, if lukaku doesn't want to know we'll get players in who'll give 100%

i havent seen him actually quote that he wants to leave though? sure before euros, he was being an asswhip, but i think that was more mino, the last ive heard quoted from player or agents mouth was mino saying positive things about "evertons project". all the other speculation seems to just be journos writing rubbish articles and the other papers follow suit? correct me if im wrong mate, but i havent heard rom saying he wanted to leave for over a month now, i think after euros he realised another season might be good for him with no extra pressure.
You're right, it was a while ago, but it's a mindset that I find hard to believe can change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back