Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
....to be honest I'm reluctant to provide a view on individuals, the new Manager needs to find players that fits his strategy. Bony might well do that but I suspect he would've been secured as part of the Stones deal if RK really wanted him. Time will tell but we certainly need another striker even if Bolasie joins.

This.
He is staying lads and signing his new contract.

No bids then?

I'm sure Koeman has years of experience of players with inflated egos. Let's hope he can put him on the right track. Shut his dad up. Up his work rate, aggression & concentration.

If he signs a new contract, I hope he has a release clause of around £75-£80 mill. That way we dont get all the supposed tapping up, whether it be through the media or his agent and all the stories that rumble on for weeks with the speculation. A set clause means everyone knows where they stand, if a team wants him they know what they have to pay and he knows what he can go for - none of these lowball offers like City with Stones and Chelsea with Stones last year and Rom this year.

If he signs a new contract, I hope he has a release clause of around £75-£80 mill. That way we dont get all the supposed tapping up, whether it be through the media or his agent and all the stories that rumble on for weeks with the speculation. A set clause means everyone knows where they stand, if a team wants him they know what they have to pay and he knows what he can go for - none of these lowball offers like City with Stones and Chelsea with Stones last year and Rom this year.

Plus a two foot dildo up the rear end to relieve his pain in the rear end attitude..

Koeman said in a presser last season that he was staying at Southampton.

If there is one thing I've learnt about how Koeman operates is that he is very economical about the truth went it comes to things like this.
Koeman is ruthless if Lukaku wants away and does not accept an offer of a pay increase its goodbye to him IMO!

I think Koeman and Walsh no exactly what they are doing with bringing players in. I think Lukaku will stay and sign a new contract despite the best efforts of the press to sell him for us.
The echo ran a headline saying ` lukaku was not at the ground fueling speculation he was leaving` then they see him sat on the bench and change it to ` not in the squad fueling speculation he was leaving` these reporters are utter biffs they just make crap up all the time
we should follow these journos on twitter and keep reminding them daily of when they get it wrong ............

I think he will sign this week I also think we will sign Bony and Carvalho then Farhad will announce the new ground at the docks silencing the press !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back