Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
We cant expect Dave Hickson type quotes from this fella, but if he starts by not getting frustrated at Ross and shouting at every player who misses his "runs" or doesnt hit him with a pass it'll be a good start. With consistency and calmness with his aggression he'll be a star

Seen on Twitter a short while ago, Remy seems off to Lyon. They are for sure getting someone else in.

Although means he won't be at Goodison, every cloud

Big bid from Chelski is coming, they could bid 100m and we would still say no, but if he's going to sulk and not apply himself then we may as well sell.

I'm positive Moshiri is not interested in selling him at any price, he wants us in the the CL and we stand a better chance if Lukaku is here, but will he throw the toys out the pram if we get a good offer from chelski and turn it down?

I think Koeman and Walsh no exactly what they are doing with bringing players in. I think Lukaku will stay and sign a new contract despite the best efforts of the press to sell him for us.
The echo ran a headline saying ` lukaku was not at the ground fueling speculation he was leaving` then they see him sat on the bench and change it to ` not in the squad fueling speculation he was leaving` these reporters are utter biffs they just make crap up all the time
we should follow these journos on twitter and keep reminding them daily of when they get it wrong ............

I think he will sign this week I also think we will sign Bony and Carvalho then Farhad will announce the new ground at the docks silencing the press !
You forgot Usmanov buying us and signing Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back