Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care what his dad and agent think. He's contracted to Everton and he should be told he's going nowhere.

Our league form has been very disappointing, but the squad is better than that and there's no reason it can't do a
lot better next season.

Lukaku is about to turn 23 and has plenty of time to achieve his ambitions. Money will be made available to strengthen the squad
further and he doesn't need to leave. We kept John Stones and we should do the same with Rom.

Lukaku has made his own decisions before and he will do it again.

If he goes to a European Team I wouldn't be so sad about it, but I still hold faith he will be our number 1 striker next year.

Jordan lukaku is also meant to be quite good, not seen him enough myself though.

We should sign him and keep rom happy.

I actually thought we had a chance of getting him on a new contract, with a big wage boost, and the promise that he could go next summer if we don't get Top 4...

Having read that from his dad, it sounds very much like he's definitely off, with just a decision to make on where to go.

Such a shame. This season was such a massive wasted opportunity.

Shame his dad doesn't realsie that his son is udner cotnract and Bayern/Juve would never in a month of sudnays pay the fee it would take

If he goes to Utd I expect Bill to get Rooney as part of the deal and over value him completely. Probably Rom and 20m there both boss blues after all both used to sit in the boys pen blah Blah.

Like I say people are deluded if they think after these last 2 seasons the manager can sell Rom the idea of staying and fighting for the top 4. ONLY way he'll be staying is if Moshiri crawls from behind Kenwrights shadow and hooks the man, hires a semi competent manager and backs him with the funds to compete and maybe then Rom might give us another season.

Roberto stays Rom and possibly others will be gone I'll bet my bottom dollar on that.

Mad that if Mourinho goes to UTD and then Rom does, would he want to play under him again?

If Rom goes, so does Martinez. Simple. It's his fault that he doesn't want to stick around and I don't blame Rom for that.

Based on the last two seasons, we don't even deserve a player like him and that makes me pretty upset.

Why would he stay. We have underachieved for 2 years and there is no sign of an upturn apart from the cups.

CL is what top players want, not a cup run. He'll go and he won't be the last IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back