Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Lukaku works hard enough, it's just (or was) utterly wasted energy. Running for crap overhit or wayward balls must be soul-crushing.

Exactly. Still hoping Koeman meets him and convinces him to stay. Lukaku surrounded by some top play makers will be a sight to behold.

Lukaku looks like the perfect player for a Koeman team. He seems to go 4-2-3-1, so he needs a big centre forward. I know Lukaku has issues with his first touch but this can be worked on. If he can be convinced that his future is at Everton and that his ambitions can be met at this club I feel he should be kept. I don't like all the guff that has been reported in the press but I can understand some of his frustration being in a team which took an age to get the ball to him and one that languished in the bottom half of the league.
New manager, New era, onwards and upwards.

You'd think so, but he's not great for Belgium and look who he's got around him there. Then again, that might also be down to Wilmots being a complete turd of a coach.

Yea Wilmots is average, but Lukaku is on fire with Belgium team at the moment.

Lukaku looks like the perfect player for a Koeman team. He seems to go 4-2-3-1, so he needs a big centre forward. I know Lukaku has issues with his first touch but this can be worked on. If he can be convinced that his future is at Everton and that his ambitions can be met at this club I feel he should be kept. I don't like all the guff that has been reported in the press but I can understand some of his frustration being in a team which took an age to get the ball to him and one that languished in the bottom half of the league.
New manager, New era, onwards and upwards.

I bet he wants his big centre forward to be able to control and keep hold of the ball, use his strength, win headers and bring others into play. Lukaku isnt very good at this.
We should buy Fellaini and use him as a forward. He is good at these things.

Who is going to meet our asking price? Chelsea are looking at Benteke, Mourinho Won't sign him.. I think he may well be disappointed this summer. Especially as I can't see Belgium having a good Euros with that clueless manager they have

I bet he wants his big centre forward to be able to control and keep hold of the ball, use his strength, win headers and bring others into play. Lukaku isnt very good at this.
We should buy Fellaini and use him as a forward. He is good at these things.

Giroud would be perfect for Koemans system. If lukaku goes he should be our number 1 target to replace him.

Giroud would be perfect for Koemans system. If lukaku goes he should be our number 1 target to replace him.

Have just read that Giroud is looking forward to linking up with Vardy at the gunners so they can push for title next season.

Who is going to meet our asking price? Chelsea are looking at Benteke, Mourinho Won't sign him.. I think he may well be disappointed this summer. Especially as I can't see Belgium having a good Euros with that clueless manager they have

PSG for one IF they want him esp as Zlatan has gone
Conte at Chelski is reported interested and I suspect would have Lukaku over Benteke but would we sell to another PL team?

And of course, there is Roger Lukaku stirring it all up left, right & centre

I want Lukaku out of this club. Especially if some teams want to give us 50m+. He clearly thinks he is bigger than this club and even didn't give it his 100% during the last few months.

Long time reader, first time poster
Hello to you all!!
Anyone else think if Rom goes we need to bring in 3 forwards?
Can't see Kone & Niasse stepping up!

I think we need 2 mate. I am not going to write Niasse off yet. However we need 2 and I think Koeman will get at least 2 as he liked to play with 2 up top in certain games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back