Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant 1st goal,2nd was pretty good as well,they sometimes can be harder to miss with having so much time,his team mates dont seem to like to pass to him though,the amount of times he could have been played in for a chance for goal etc,

He ain't going anywhere because nobody will pay 60m for him.

He'll have to stay, and he knows if he downs tools (like he did since Christmas) his chance of a 'big move' will be over forever, because no club will touch such an unprofessional player.

If he wants a move, he'll have to speak to the club and come to some sort of agreement, whereby a 'reasonable' figure is agreed on provided we cannot match his ambitions within the next season, which appear to be playing in the Champions League.

I think he'll stay a year based on the above, I don't think we'll get near the top four so soon which means we'll likely sell him a year from now for around 50m.

Oh no no no . We can buy 7 Niasse's for that money

You're always having a go at that poor lad, it's not his fault that people thought he was a footballer.......it reminds me of when that poor cabbie got interviewed in the studio by the BBC when he'd just turned up to pick up a passenger........

Honestly don't see why people want him gone. Yeah he's a mouthy git but goal scorers of his caliber are rare as hens teeth hold onto him for a year sell if he decides to chuck a wobbly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back