Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played well there tonight, but prob a good time to change it thou, even thou he was working well the overall play from Belgium as a team wasn't coming together, and he was tiring fast after that shift.

It's strange, during the last world cup I was praying he wouldn't play well and maybe he would sign for us as he didn't get any offers (which in hindsight he obviously didnt) bit I'm very relaxed about this situation. Three years left on his contract, he can agree terms with whoever bit unless they are going to pay a good chunk of the cost of the new stadium he will be wearing a royle blue top with white and yellow on the sleeve next season

He controlled the ball like a professional for the first half an hour, and after that was completely underwhelming.

The only way he's getting a big move is by having a purple right before a January window, when Champions League clubs are looking for players that aren't cup-tied.

He keeps standing in an offside position waving for people to pass to him and then when the ball doesnt come to him (what with him being offside and all that) he starts moaning.

I don't get what he is doing.

I find it quite funny. He was running his mouth trash talking before the Euros about how good he is and he knows it and he deserves and NEEDS to be playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world... then goes and delivers three absolute bog standard performances out of four games. :lol: Brilliant. Maybe this will knock a bit of that huge ego out of him. Mourinho was right when he said he was too big for his boots, demanding to start for Chelsea when he was 18 and Drogba was still there. :lol: He'll be here next season I am sure of it, nobody will go anywhere near him at the price we're demanding.

If for a second we could take our Everton hats off or if Lukaku played for a different club, how would we assess him performances then ? , just as we are critically assessing the other strikers at the competition.
I have seen poor reviews about Milik, but I would say he has had a far better tournament than Romelu.

I agree with a lot of posters on here in believing that Lukaku thinks he is better than he is. He downed tools after Christmas and has not been able to pick them up again in a team with superb talent all around him.

He needs a bit more humility and a lot more effort to fulfil his potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back