Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mosh put a price tag of £75m on Lukaku. Chelsea did this again with a low bid trying to unsettle our player like last August. It did not work last time surely not this time.

I'm not arsed either way. If he stays, we've got a top goalscorer for another 12 months at least. If he goes, we get a substantial amount of money to buy some boss players with.

We may not replace his goals with one player, but I'm sure we could buy a striker who would benefit the team more.

Win-win for Everton IMO

I'm not arsed either way. If he stays, we've got a top goalscorer for another 12 months at least. If he goes, we get a substantial amount of money to buy some boss players with.

We may not replace his goals with one player, but I'm sure we could buy a striker who would benefit the team more.

Win-win for Everton IMO
i felt that way before the Euros when he was spouting BS every other day to the papers - i really didn't care whether he stayed or left but now, several weeks later and still no new players of note coming into the club i do worry.

1c93abe864cba05af0e86c15d92b5b83.png

He is usually spot on with the Belgian related stuff. He says there is "some truth". I wonder if this means the figure being quoted is inaccurate (I suspect maybe less?) or if it wasn't an offer so much as a sounding out?

Whilst Pogba and Lukaku are on this extended Road Trip together there is not a cat in hells chance that any transfers will get sorted.

if Pogba signs, it releases some of United's players for transfer... Mata maybe ?

There's not a cat in hells chance Koeman let's Rom go now, not unless it's for £70m+ at least... I would bet good money on him staying. And I have done in fact lol so please stay Romelu sweet prince.

Didn't he say early on you dont sell a goal scorer? If he sells him now he will look foolish.

Roms ours, everyone else had a chance when we took him in the first place and they missed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back