Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who would you bring in,who could more or less guarantee you 20 goals a season?we're clearly having difficulty bringing players in without Europe,
We should keep him,hopefully help us to get into Europe next year then he can go.
When we can then find a suitable replacement.

Remember, he has a giant head. Its a good place to start mate. You need some game to dance with the Azul.

If in doubt - use smileys. He has a real soft spot for them :dance:
really, your response to the pages and pages of racial [Poor language removed] on here, and as an aussie, you say use smilies?

Ok you got me intrigued ??
What is it that's causing such offence ?
This forum is orrid to everyone...black, white, yellow, Gingers...Kopites
Please don't think your special, I suggest a few more layers of epidermis before entering again.
i dont see it mate? i dont see any race on here being subject to what i have been, just see for yourself, read the last few pages of this thread. i feel a bit of humour and banter between fans is fine... but racial comments on a club forum that has a strong stance on racism is just unacceptable in my opinion

i dont see it mate? i dont see any race on here being subject to what i have been, just see for yourself, read the last few pages of this thread. i feel a bit of humour and banter between fans is fine... but racial comments on a club forum that has a strong stance on racism is just unacceptable in my opinion
Sorry bud...mine was a question, I'm unsure of the racial comments made...No one here is racist,

( many anti humans lurk here mind )
I'm sure it's just a missunderstanding.

I can't see him being sold. Some of its the money but also the message it would send selling both him and stones.

The message it would send out is that Koeman (apart from a couple of players) is going to rebuild the team from scratch. It would not be the end of the world, nor would it affect Mosh's vision for the club. There is no reason to be so dramatic.

Sorry bud...mine was a question, I'm unsure of the racial comments made...No one here is racist,

( many anti humans lurk here mind )
I'm sure it's just a missunderstanding.

ave a read my friend, im sure you will see that racism has been alive and well in this thread lol no missunderstandings... moving on though, not holding any grudges... lukaku... talk to me about our precious romelu :)

The message it would send out is that Koeman (apart from a couple of players) is going to rebuild the team from scratch. It would not be the end of the world, nor would it affect Mosh's vision for the club. There is no reason to be so dramatic.

It would in the terms of stating that it's a big ambition of him is to keep hold of our key players.

I wasn't being dramatic. That's just my opinion. Part of being a big club, as Moshiri has the ambition to be, is keeping hold of your best players. I can't see us getting rid of him, because of perception but also because of worth and difficulty replacing him.

All over the papers today that he's demanding to leave.

I would say that this type of journalism is 'lazy', but I don't want to be labled a racist... :oops:

:hayee:

What is also being reported is that despite previous belief to the contrary is that there is indeed a sell on clause these normally range from 5% to as much as 50% although the norm is around 25%, there are also clauses around performance my guess that this would be both about trophies etc but almost certainly about his individual achievements such as goals scored and finally that the payment schedule is not yet completed .

The numbers in this proposed transfer are far from clear but if say he goes for £65 million and if you exclude all the associated costs my guess is that even including the initial investment of £28 million is that there would be about £50 million available but in this crazy market, and yes I know all about what happened or perhaps didn't happen in the last 10 games, I personally am far from convinced that there is a player of the same power , potential and more importantly available for that sort of sum and before people talk about the likes of Bony he is far from the quality of Lukakau.

To be fair arsenal, man utd, west ham, saints, liverpool, chelsea and stoke all finished above us last year with strikers who scored less goals than lukaku.
For what its worth id like him to stay, providing there is no sulking, but if we could get a couple of players in and share the goals around abit more instead of having lukaku as the main focal point then it could work out better for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back