Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
People panicking that he might be out, half if not more of our fans hate him
I don't hate him..... I want him to stay and I think would be a big part of us improving !
That being said.... I'm panicking ! We have Kone / Niasse as back up....or a kid or Del / Mirallas playing out of position. We were lucky to get through last season without him getting hurt. We need someone to play with him up front and a bona fide 3rd option. If he goes down with our current options.... we are in big trouble !

Even though the injury was not serious, I can't work out why we have one striker and kone! This needs addressing asap.

I can't see Everton selling lukaku now, how can they? It would be suicide going into the season without him. Regardless of the money on offer it must be rejected at all costs and and extra striker brought in before the window closes.

Even though the injury was not serious, I can't work out why we have one striker and kone! This needs addressing asap.

I can't see Everton selling lukaku now, how can they? It would be suicide going into the season without him. Regardless of the money on offer it must be rejected at all costs and and extra striker brought in before the window closes.
I cant see why we have had all summer, to get what we needed, when we knew pretty much what we needed in a few postions,its pretty stupid to go into the week before the season after getting rid of the players we nearly needed to get rid of and hardly get a thing in,might change this week or in the next 3 weeks,but it has to change no matter what now,cant have this rubbish of we have to go with what we have as you know we will get injuries,no doubt in the 1st game after the window closes

I suppose but shouts of hes crap, not that good, poor touch, take the money etc then as soon as he might be injured they start flapping..
Fair comment mate. He's got flaws, but he's the best we've got in that department at the moment. The only thing that got me with him was his constant chat in the press just after the season finished.

Just seen this

Attachments

• 13886417_1206893766021338_3997089859593927326_n.webp
    13886417_1206893766021338_3997089859593927326_n.webp
    25.6 KB · Views: 423

He looks complacent at times. His body language, even when warming up yesterday, was all wrong: he looked...relaxed. And arrogant.

He needs competition to perform at his best for us, both for his place and for his status in the club.

Last edited:
So the press has been banging on about a swap deal with Remy for a couple of days.

As if this wasn't daft enough when you consider swap deals don't happen, they've now decided it's going to be a three player deal including Remy and Begovic.

Oh dear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back