Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad he's staying, but a bit surprised at RK's comments if correct, that he would stay for at least one more season.

That is almost certainly the position, but it would be better to say he's just staying, no need to elaborate further.

As much as I value Lukaku's goals, I really can't stand the media machine and agent that's behind him - thanks a million for giving us another year Romelu, wow a whole season probably on an improved wage, what an imposition for the lad.

Makes it sound like we have him on loan, or he has us on trial.

I hope we put maximum effort into spending the next year identifying suitable replacement(s), as hard as that is, rather than repeat this next summer.

This exactly!

I imagine the deleted tweets only mean there is likely to be confirmation of a new contract within the next few days, and there was some sort of legal issue around it.

No idea what they would be exactly, but it certainly doesn't mean Lukaku's just checked his phone in the changies and gone "omg Ron I can't believe you told everyone that, I thought I trusted you, I am so out of here".

Regardless of what you think of him or his agent, he's being criminally underpaid compared to what other players are on in the league. 80 grand a week isn't it? One of the best strikers in the league shouldn't be on far less than players at West Ham and Crystal Palace. Pay him what he's worth and let's enjoy him for another season

Last edited:
I think Everton wanted Chelsea to think they had a chance of getting lukaku so we could have a free run at James Rodrieuez. Now the game is up Chelsea are jumping for him. Total speculation on my part like.

He needs to be happy plus chelsea are not in cl this season and he will have to fight for a place

He is loved here,he the number 1 striker
We have signed one of his best mates in bolasie
His other best mate progba is living in the north west
We have a solid manager

He needs to be happy plus chelsea are not in cl this season and he will have to fight for a place

He is loved here,he the number 1 striker
We have signed one of his best mates in bolasie
His other best mate progba is living in the north west
We have a solid manager
What about he knows witsel is coming mate or a another big name signing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back