Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal , Liverpool , Atletico , Juve would take him for me . Dortmund if they sold aubeyamang too .

Sturridge's record is as impressive as Lukaku's yet Klopp is happy dropping him for a midfielder because he doesnt work hard enough, yet you think he'd play Lukaku who is even lazier and is technically inferior? Dont think so.

He's not technically good enough for Arsenal, Simeone has his players pressing like lunatics, Dortmund are a high energy team too. Juve have Higuain and Dybala so cant see him getting a look in there.

The only viable option was PSG but now Emery is there and he demands high energy pressing too.

I just dont see where he will go

Lazy.
Simple as that.
If he was arsed to shift himself about a little more we'd be a couple of points better off IMO.
2 poachers goals cover what was otherwise a terrible performance.
He needs to look at Costa and learn scores two and is as lazy as hell for the one he scored he helped them with his lack of ball control for their first - first 20 minutes Delboy bent crosses in Costa would have had a hat trick Lukaku was not even near them !
Ever since RK stated he was too good for us he has forgot to run when he got his first teammates tried to thank him he shrugged them away to put the number of fingers up on how many goals he had scored
There is a great centre forward in there, our current manager is demotivating him and the rest of the team somehow I feel he will be gone in January next will be Ross!

Moan all you like but he earned his wages yesterday, 2 should of been enough for 3 points, I'd be lazy if my work colleagues were useless all around me

Can't stand him and no amount of tap ins on a plate for him will change that. Both goals yesterday were literally on a plate for him and weren't as a result of outstanding finishing or the slightest bit of movement from him, as per usual.

Doesn't run into space or use his strength, completely static in the area, awful touch and disgraceful attitude. Constantly has his arm in the air looking for a cross/pass even with 3 defenders on him and no effort to find space to make a pass feasible, then moans when he doesn't get it. He has zero interest in helping teammates score or basic footballing ability to even keep the ball moving quickly in attack which I consider a major factor in the lack of goals throughout the team. Right now I'd love to see Valencia lead the line ahead of him and am very confident his effort and enthusiasm would result in an upturn compared to facilitating this lumps ego at all costs.

He's a major part of the problems we're facing. The media listen to his self praise and see his goal record, hence him being linked to top clubs. Anyone who has a closer look will see the deficiencies mentioned above and swerve. He's been here almost 4 years and we haven't received a single bid!

Can't stand him and no amount of tap ins on a plate for him will change that. Both goals yesterday were literally on a plate for him and weren't as a result of outstanding finishing or the slightest bit of movement from him, as per usual.

Doesn't run into space or use his strength, completely static in the area, awful touch and disgraceful attitude. Constantly has his arm in the air looking for a cross/pass even with 3 defenders on him and no effort to find space to make a pass feasible, then moans when he doesn't get it. He has zero interest in helping teammates score or basic footballing ability to even keep the ball moving quickly in attack which I consider a major factor in the lack of goals throughout the team. Right now I'd love to see Valencia lead the line ahead of him and am very confident his effort and enthusiasm would result in an upturn compared to facilitating this lumps ego at all costs.

He's a major part of the problems we're facing. The media listen to his self praise and see his goal record, hence him being linked to top clubs. Anyone who has a closer look will see the deficiencies mentioned above and swerve. He's been here almost 4 years and we haven't received a single bid!
In a nutshell he can,t trap a bag of cement you meanlol

They have better players in other positions which might be a factor too. But if you would prefer long to lukaku that's your right.

I still don't understand how some people believe that if Lukaku was gone, all the other players would all of a sudden flourish and develop scoring abilities which they obviously lack today. And for someone who has "zero interest in helping teammates score" it's strange then that he has more assists than players like Del, Mirallas, Barkley and the like.

I still don't understand how some people believe that if Lukaku was gone, all the other players would all of a sudden flourish and develop scoring abilities which they obviously lack today. And for someone who has "zero interest in helping teammates score" it's strange then that he has more assists than players like Del, Mirallas, Barkley and the like.
52 goals in 118 league games for us. But he's our biggest problem. Get rid and we will soar. Really...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back