Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grass isn't always greener. This has happened before with other players forcing a move and being a total flop for champions league teams. He should stick to being a big fish in a small pond and win with Everton instead of being a prima donna.

Please dont start the pathetic "he wasn't even DAT good anyway" thing we always do when players leave.

Roms a top player, one of the best finishers in the world, will score so many goals in his career.

If he goes to real somehow he'd bang 30-40 goals a season easily. Same if he went yo Bayern.

It helps make them feel better mate along with i knew he was going anyway

We have to get rid now obviously, we have no choice. But no, we will absolutely not be stronger afterwards. Can everyone please stop peddling that nonsense. We will get by and we will still continue our upward trajectory, but this is not good, it's a bad dent to our progress and not something that speeds up our return to better days.

Think it's when tomorrow's press is released or something.
it is,never get why apqrt from that,why we have to wait till then,,,its not like we have to wait till 10.30pm for us to say a signing etc if it happened during the day,infact supporting everton your lucky if everton say we have signed someone before sky/papers do lol

Class striker but I'm not enjoying his lack of respect for the club I love. He gets paid very well by Everton and stunts like this could derail our chances of getting into Europe. Does he have the professionalism to keep playing well til the end of the season?

Well, he didn't have this time last year when he knocked off after the Chelsea cup tie.

I would expect no better from him now.

Screw it.....I would bench him on Saturday and stat either the young lad or Valencia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back