Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in our Ball park he has two seasons to run we can demand a very high fee this summer!
It'll be a balance between paying us off well enough. compo wise. and low enough to not scare the horses buyers-wise.

I think someone steps forward with £70M and it;s a done deal...and there will be half a dozen clubs at least prepared to pay that.

I know. It was a terrible waste. Improvement s have been made, but the fact is we rely overwhelmingly on this lad to do anything as an attacking force. 55% of all our goals coming from his assists and goals.

We are Lukaku + luggage.

If you have one of the best players in the league then you play to his strengths. We'd be absolutely mental if we didn't. Like when we tried to be a fake barca tika takka-ing around our own 18 yard line

No, we'd be top of the Championship table without Lukaku.
Because he kept us out of a relegation battle last season under el fraudo.
Astounding. You're so bitter you cant enjoy an Everton win without attacking our former manager. Why bother supporting the club?

Another win. Same garbage on here.

Fantastic from Rom late on. Alright, he wasn't at his best for the majority of the afternoon but he did some nice stuff. When it mattered though, he turned up and turned into that flat-track bully we know and love.

It'll be a balance between paying us off well enough. compo wise. and low enough to not scare the horses buyers-wise.

I think someone steps forward with £70M and it;s a done deal...and there will be half a dozen clubs at least prepared to pay that.

Well if there are half a dozen clubs prepared to pay £70 million it will be more than £70 million because that's how bidding works.

Another win. Same garbage on here.

Fantastic from Rom late on. Alright, he wasn't at his best for the majority of the afternoon but he did some nice stuff. When it mattered though, he turned up and turned into that flat-track bully we know and love.
How can you call Lukaku a flat track bully? He scores against all levels of teams.

Well if there are half a dozen clubs prepared to pay £70 million it will be more than £70 million because that's how bidding works.

The player decides at that point: that's what all the stuff midweek was designed iron out.

All together now, All bound for Lu Lu land....

He's justified and he's Belgian
I hope you understand
He's justified and he's Belgian
Top scorer in the land
He wants to play in the champions league
Win trophies and medal's too
He won't sign on the dotted line
Yet he's still robed in blue
And if you don't love what the boy can do
you can try and stop him
but he's been put clean through

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back