Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin is the key if he's not fit he will play Barry who will get over run by their midfield, i do actually believe we will win this one..
I think he's got to go with a back three if Schneiderlin is out,gueye as the holding midfielder,davies and Barkley,Barry would be a suicidal move in this one,just like when he came on at half time in the Goodison derby,surely we've learned from that.

If Costa is £70M - £100M to China and Pogba was £89M the we'd be a bit stupid to sell for less than £80M in my view. Scores more goals consistently in the EPL than Costa, and certainly wins more points for us than Pogba wins for Utd. And he's 24 years old. At 26-27 he is going to be unplayable if he carries on improving on the same trajectory that he is now.

"in the next few weeks"
Ok. Sure.

SURE_EVERTON.jpg

99.99% sure.

Ah crap, my hopes have been raised again. There'll be a catch in this which will probably make it worse for us than his current contract no doubt.

I doubt a change in a release clause stipulation would fulfill his wish of extra ambition so that can't be what will have changed his mind.

Ah crap, my hopes have been raised again. There'll be a catch in this which will probably make it worse for us than his current contract no doubt.

I doubt a change in a release clause stipulation would fulfill his wish of extra ambition so that can't be what will have changed his mind.
Mate, he isn't signing anything. "In the next few weeks" is being used by Romelu and Everton not to derail the season, as last week's drama could have. Conveniently, that takes us to the end of the season when I am sure he will ask to go to the team that is tapping him up, or hands in a transfer request.
Correct move for all concerned in the matter I guess is this "in the next few weeks" stuff.

Mate, he isn't signing anything. "In the next few weeks" is being used by Romelu and Everton not to derail the season, as last week's drama could have. Conveniently, that takes us to the end of the season when I am sure he will ask to go to the team that is tapping him up, or hands in a transfer request.
Correct move for all concerned in the matter I guess is this "in the next few weeks" stuff.

Which means, he should have kept quiet, unless it was a bargaining chip.
Odds on what you say but, there's the 00.01% chance?

I was answering hypothetically, I think he'll still be here start of the next season, just wait and see I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back