Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Involved in 30 (24 goals, 6 assists) of our 60 goals this season, the flat track bully!!!
Sell the lazy sod.

Please Everton, buy one or two class players as soon as possible to convince him to stay and win some trophies here.

This was alway going to be the trick. It needed to be last summer but maybe still not too late. You have to pull a big big name out of the bag. Its a statement. More to players than anything else. It says. Look we are serious about what we are mouthing on about. Good players in the squad go this is exciting and they have a good excuse to stay. Players outside go what happening over there at everton. It needs to be a world class player. But then you need to spend 70 million plus on one player esp if you want to attract him to a club in our current position. Then let walsh do his bizz with gana type players. 40/45 mill on van djke would be a good start. Move mori on for 10/15 mill. Then go for the biggie.

I just don't understand the motivation of some fans. Why would you sign up to another teams forum to post on a thread about a player you apparently don't want at your club to tell the team he plays for that you think you will sign him based on nothing but an opinion and some quotes from the manager that never happened? Weirdos.

Rom is boss and I hope he never leaves. I don't see why we can't keep him at least one more year, he doesn't hold the cards in this situation because we're not desperate to make as much profit as we can per player anymore. If he's worth 40mil next season so be it, I think we'd pay more than that to keep a striker who guarantees you 20 goals a season for another year to be honest.

Got to love it when some centre back tries to stick close and hold him and ends up getting turned, happened to Reece Oxford too last season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back