Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sup lads, Chelsea fan here.
I think that at this point, its pretty clear that he wants to go, didnt Koeman said that you guys would allow the players that wanted out to leave?
I dont see how you guys have much leverage here, he has 2 years only on his current deal, thats pretty much the same situation that Alexis Sanchez is in, and Arsenal look to be in quite a dire situation with him, if you guys dont sell him now, you are looking at a potential big loss, as he will have only one year on his current deal, and i dont think Everton can afford that.
I think that we will eventually compromise( if we havent already) and he will go to Chelsea( not that i want him mind you, my preference would be for Costa staying, but his head is clearly not here anymore).
But anyway, im expecting that we will pay a really big fee for him, something like 80M probably

I think that at this point, its pretty clear that he wants to go, didnt Koeman said that you guys would allow the players that wanted out to leave?
I dont see how you guys have much leverage here, he has 2 years only on his current deal, thats pretty much the same situation that Alexis Sanchez is in, and Arsenal look to be in quite a dire situation with him, if you guys dont sell him now, you are looking at a potential big loss, as he will have only one year on his current deal, and i dont think Everton can afford that.
I think that we will eventually compromise( if we havent already) and he will go to Chelsea( not that i want him mind you, my preference would be for Costa staying, but his head is clearly not here anymore).
But anyway, im expecting that we will pay a really big fee for him, something like 80M probably

panda.gif

Did you support United prior to 2004 mate?

This isn't the shopping channel mate. Do one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back