Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
My two pence for what it's worth.

It has to break the current world transfer record as he has scored consistently in the PL since his loan period at West Brom and could hit 30 league goals this season.

Historically goal scorers fetch more money than midfielders and certainly midfielders who can't score.

Pogba looked a world beater in Italy, yet hasn't settled in the PL despite all the hype.

If Chelsea, United or City want him then break the £100million mark or jog on.

It has to break the current world transfer record as he has scored consistently in the PL since his loan period at West Brom and could hit 30 league goals this season.

Historically goal scorers fetch more money than midfielders and certainly midfielders who can't score.

Pogba looked a world beater in Italy, yet hasn't settled in the PL despite all the hype.

sound logic, and he's young enough to improve or at least offer plenty of years service at his current level. We don't want to sell and we don't need to sell as we used to. This all suggests a big money transfer, i just dont see anyone spunking up that sort of cash for him. this time next year with 1 year on his contract left is a different story, we may have to sell then.

I've no doubt he'll stay with us next season simply because no top champions league club will risk a striker with such limitations. Every team in the last 8 of the champions league has a striker who not only is a world class finisher but has an all round game to match too.

I couldn't care less who he scored his 25 goals a season against (and he doesn't take penalties unlike his main competitors). You might regret those words next season, when we are struggling to break teams down next season without him. Sometimes you only appreciate something when it's gone.
As I've stated I won't regret the words because, much too his dislike, the teams he wants to sign for won't entertain him for anymore than £40m

I agree fully. We were mugged off for Rooney. If Lukaku wants to leave, milk every last penny out of him.

As I've stated I won't regret the words because, much too his dislike, the teams he wants to sign for won't entertain him for anymore than £40m
Ok mate. He has a scoring record of nearly 1 in 2 for the club, considering one of those seasons was the awful football last season under Martinez. This season he has 24 in 33 games with no penalties to be top scrorer in the league. Do you really think Everton are going to accept a 40m offer for one of the most highly prized strikers in the league and make a 'paltry' 12m profit on him.

Ok mate. He has a scoring record of nearly 1 in 2 for the club, considering one of those seasons was the awful football last season under Martinez. This season he has 24 in 33 games with no penalties to be top scrorer in the league. Do you really think Everton are going to accept a 40m offer for one of the most highly prized strikers in the league and make a 'paltry' 12m profit on him.

32 PL games mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back