Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
He defo (Costa) will be on the move. He has no affinity with Chelsea.
As @suey_11 rightly mentioned above, right now it's purely press speculation that is suggesting that Costa's move is nigh on certain to occur.

He's going to be a Champion again, in a team where he plays a pivotal role and under a manager who'll give them a great chance in Europe.

Obviously he may be swayed by the cash of China but will that bring him happiness? Unless it's Atléti calling I'd expect Chelsea to be confident.

If he stays then I'd sincerely doubt Rom would go there to play second fiddle as I sincerely doubt that Conte would accommodate them both.

That only leaves a probable destination of PSG or perhaps Manure, but the latter I feel more unlikely as they aren't getting to get CL football.

I dont think Conte wants Lukaku

Agree, I think Morata and Belotti are his 2 top choices.

Alvaro Morata says he will work with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte "sooner or later" and his next move will be to the Premier League.

"Conte is the manager who most 'bet' on me, without even ever having had me in his team. I'm very conscious of that: he bet on me for Juventus but left before I arrived; then he wanted me at Chelsea come what may.

Agree, I think Morata and Belotti are his 2 top choices.

Alvaro Morata says he will work with Chelsea boss Antonio Conte "sooner or later" and his next move will be to the Premier League.

"Conte is the manager who most 'bet' on me, without even ever having had me in his team. I'm very conscious of that: he bet on me for Juventus but left before I arrived; then he wanted me at Chelsea come what may.
Morata Belotti Icardi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back