Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doubting his ability but some of our fans couldn't care less how he constantly disrespects the club and makes it obvious he doesn't want to be here.

He could take a shat on the Dixie Dean statue and some fans wouldn't care because he bags 20 goals a season. Does my head tbh give me a Cahill anyway of the week. Only way we are ever winning things is with a team unit committed to the cause, not players with 1 eye constantly on the exit door.

This is why we never win things.

Would rather sell him to United for a lower fee then let Chelsea have him, if they make the best offer we should just say no and keep him for another 12 months, anyone but Chelsea
I reckon Mourinho's going to go for him and the Athletico Madrid dude. The lack of goals at Untied has driven Jose nuts this season. He will go in BIG for proven strikers...and United can afford whoever they want.

And just happens to be chatting to his two mates from the Belgian national team...

Shock.

I was responding to someone asking what the picture was.

Im not bothered if he goes. I would rather he stayed but im past getting upset when players leave - I was distraught when Rooney left but we went on to finish 4th and I realised that him leaving wasnt the end of the world, or the club for that matter. Same for Ross, if he stays then thays fantastic, but if he goes then hey ho. Lets see who we can bring in and try to move forward.

I don't think he'll have much say in the matter tbh. And he's an academy product isn't he? It's only my opinion, but I think he will stay.
He can sit and bench warm all his career then.
Lukaku stays at Everton or goes overseas at a lower price for me.

I was responding to someone asking what the picture was.

Im not bothered if he goes. I would rather he stayed but im past getting upset when players leave - I was distraught when Rooney left but we went on to finish 4th and I realised that him leaving wasnt the end of the world, or the club for that matter. Same for Ross, if he stays then thays fantastic, but if he goes then hey ho. Lets see who we can bring in and try to move forward.

Oh didn't mean it to come out like that mate. More just quoting the actual pic!

Agree entirely.

That goal in the cup last year against Chelsea was beyond boss. So was his debut goal to win it at West Ham, and the two against Liverpool in his first derby. He was great in the EL that year, and he's embarrassed some mugs this season too.

It's been fun, but Everton will be fine.

Not doubting his ability but some of our fans couldn't care less how he constantly disrespects the club and makes it obvious he doesn't want to be here.

He could take a shat on the Dixie Dean statue and some fans wouldn't care because he bags 20 goals a season. Does my head tbh give me a Cahill anyway of the week. Only way we are ever winning things is with a team unit committed to the cause, not players with 1 eye constantly on the exit door.
I've missed your wham @Adversus lid. How many Everton forums have you been chased off now?

I think some of our fans have been a bit brainwashed by the media sadly. The sane media that had wanted to sell every good player we've had for about 15 years.

He's never said he wants to leave, he said he won't sign the contract extension because he doesn't think we're ambitious. The receptions he's been getting since are great to see from our fans, but we all should be United in pointing out the fact he's not said he wants to leave atm.
His demeanour kind of suggests he wants to be elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back