Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, maybe not, hard to predict these things.
I agree with you though, football has developed in a way that its impossible for the smaller clubs to compete with the big guns, unless they get a big cash injection, like Milan, or you lot have.

Or the fluke Leicester...which is still unbelievable. And that an uber minted plastic team like yours finished 10th.

Of all the things I would be doing in the hours after Everton won the league, going on another team's forum and talking about one of their players is pretty low on the list.

Some of the things above it are pretty abhorrent too, mind you.

Whats with the United love in on this thread?
So you are okay with selling him to United, but not to Chelsea? You shouldn't want to sell him to any of us, if you sell him to United, it will be no better than selling him for Chelsea, as we are both clubs you lot want to compete against.
I find this "anyone but Chelsea" mentality bizarre.
Besides, what makes you think that Mourinho, the guy that sold Lukaku in the first place AND was against putting a buy back clause in it, would want to sign him again? Lukaku didnt leave on bad terms with Chelsea, but he DID leave with Mourinho, so i am very skeptical that he will go back in for him.
Chelsea are a gang of tory rent boy nobheads though

Rather sell to the highest bidder tbf and I hope man u and Chelsea are in for him as we can get more money rather then dealing with just one club who will play hardball.

Do agree with the highest bidder bit, just hope it's PSG or some Chinese team we have never heard of. Would hate to see him score against us.

Include City in that 'anybody but' part. Plastic teams propped up by super rich.

I wouldn't be arsed if we were one day viewed that way but you have to understand why most folks find Chelsea and City cringeworthy. Yay...you bought another title. One day you might catch us.

Chelsea have won more trophys than us. They have less leagues, but more trophys

Not read the thread since last nights game as it was a late one getting home. However, just wondered if there's comment in here about the "lap of appreciation". Lukaku summed up the situation for me and is the reason why as much as his goals are fundamental to our success I couldn't give a flying one if he leaves or stays. It was a generally subdued lap but was billed as a lap of appreciation for the fans support. For me it was about and always is the players showing their appreciation for being part of our Club. Lukaku wandered sluggishly past the Paddock closely alongside Bolasie and was on his mobile. That for me is a total and utter disregard for Everton, its fans and his colleagues. He couldn't give back two minutes. Speaks volumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back