Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Lukaku doesn't get his dream move this summer he will sign a new deal.

No way greedy footballers turn down extra money for nothing.

The problem now with Raiola as his agent, signing a new deal could potentially lose £££ for us as he will want to insert clauses which make him rich off the back of any deal as he done with Mkhitaryan.

"When United went in for Mkhitaryan in the summer, Dortmund were put in a squeeze, and they subsequently sold the midfielder for £26.3m. If Dortmund had refused, they would have still been liable to pay Raiola a fee"

If we do get Rom to sign a new deal, the only clause that should be in the deal is a release clause, not any sort of payout for Raiola.

Barkley doesn't want to play for us. We need to release him back into the wild

It really feels like Ross doesn't want to play with Romelu. They simply don't play to the same tactics.

If Romelu leaves first week into the window, I'd imagine Ross would sign in short order.

Given that this is still Everton; chances are that Lukaku's transfer will stretch to deadline day, and Ross will have already been shopped off by Koeman in order to avoid looking foolish in light of his comments.

My opinion is twofold:

1. I desperately don't want us to lose a true blue talent over our infatuation with a player that doesn't love the club and wants to run to London as soon as possible.

2. We will only see the best of Ross Barkley once he is no longer tasked with playing alongside Romelu Lukaku.

It really feels like Ross doesn't want to play with Romelu. They simply don't play to the same tactics.

If Romelu leaves first week into the window, I'd imagine Ross would sign in short order.

Given that this is still Everton; chances are that Lukaku's transfer will stretch to deadline day, and Ross will have already been shopped off by Koeman in order to avoid looking foolish in light of his comments.

My opinion is twofold:

1. I desperately don't want us to lose a true blue talent over our infatuation with a player that doesn't love the club and wants to run to London as soon as possible.

2. We will only see the best of Ross Barkley once he is no longer tasked with playing alongside Romelu Lukaku.
No

Reactions: DRM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back