Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot seem pretty alarmed by his absense in the kit promos.

It's quite a rollercoaster this one. There seemed alot going on a few months back with him being quite vocal in the media and that he had made his decision, yet now it's pretty quiet.
Now Barkley has stolen all the attention.

Who's it gonna be, who's it gonna be?

I would love it if he flopped at them, starting to really dislike the lad and I'm one of his biggest supporters. Would be great if we rebuilt the side this summer and somehow won a trophy next season.

I would love it if he flopped at them, starting to really dislike the lad and I'm one of his biggest supporters. Would be great if we rebuilt the side this summer and somehow won a trophy next season.

Who cares about them after they leave Everton but I prefer him to be sold to a foreign team.

Rom can pull bosman after 17 months. If i were him i would live up to current contract and sign w chelsea using bosman on jan 1 2019, receiving lucrative 30mil signing bonus.

Part of it, yes, but still, Lukaku appears to be Chelsea's main target, so i think this will go on for a while yet, unless Lukaku really forces Everton's hand.
If Conte really wants Morata though, we would be stupid to upset him by going after Lukaku.
You still here deciding what's best for our club and our players
Still telling us to sign overpriced second rate players from the Scottish PL
surely you and the rent boys have a trophy to celebrate and plan world domination with your future long term manager

Oh wait , Roman doesn't do long term with his toys

I think the fact that he clearly wants the move to Chelsea, and won't be signing a new deal means they have some power with the fee. It'll be a compromised fee of about £75m I reckon.
The reason the club have leaked the 100m fee is to put other clubs off bidding.
RK has consistently said Lukaku has 2 yrs left on his contract
IMO I think Koeman wants to keep him one more season , give it a real shot at top 4 and if we fail sell Lukaku next summer

If you honestly think we'd be exactly where we are now if we'd have scored 24 fewer goals this season then, quite frankly, you're a bit bonkers
No, obviously I don't because that would be crazy. But removing his goals from finishing score lines, we'd still be in 7th. Of course, if he gets the first goal it can spur us on to a win that we may not have had etc etc.. Its just a stat. Maybe it shows we aren't as dependent solely on him though like some think!

It's been known Gary Bertles from forest to UNT for big money - even Jame Beattie for us went one season only scoring a pen!

No, obviously I don't because that would be crazy. But removing his goals from finishing score lines, we'd still be in 7th. Of course, if he gets the first goal it can spur us on to a win that we may not have had etc etc.. Its just a stat. Maybe it shows we aren't as dependent solely on him though like some think!

Of course I get it's a stat, but it's not one that can be taken as face value imo. There's no way we'd have the points we do now if it wasn't for his 2nd/3rd goal in a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back