Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Romelu Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lukaku has his heart set on London and Chelsea again according to many. He's better than Costa and will start games if he is fit.

Lukaku is going - I have already accepted this. He is too good for Europa League and we don't look like getting CL footy anytime soon.

Agreed, but the flipside is that there's no way Costa will accept being 2nd choice.

Sorry bu Lukaku isnt better than Costa.

On another note, Liverpool are offering a Southampton defender who was playing in Scotland 2 years ago £200k a week and we expect Rom to sign a £140k a week deal.

Lukaku has his heart set on London and Chelsea again according to many. He's better than Costa and will start games if he is fit.

Lukaku is going - I have already accepted this. He is too good for Europa League and we don't look like getting CL footy anytime soon.
If Conte ends up with Costa and Lukaku to choose between, then I wouldn't be surprised to see the latter angling for a loan move in January.

LOL

personally I think Lukaku would prefer to play for Everton than Bayern Munich. Just a hunch. I think he will stay if Bayern are the only club in for him. Man Utd/Chelsea and he'll be off.

Maybe it will be Real Madrid who are in for him in the end, if they sell Morata?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back